Saturday, March 03, 2012

The Exciting World of Pinterest


I discovered a quick way to find out if people have "pinned" your content to Pinterest via this excellent post.  All you have to do is add your website (or blog) name to the end of this url. Easy peasy, yes?


http://www.pinterest.com/source/WEBSITENAME.COM

I was flattered to discover a 2012 Nashville bride pinned some of our images from Big Spoon Little Spoon to her wedding board. Thus, I started a board devoted specifically to Big Spoon Little Spoon and our 2010 wedding. You can follow it here and feel free to follow me as well!

Pretty soon, Big Spoon Little Spoon will be transitioning to our next "level"of content, so to speak. There will be much less about weddings and more about our life in general with the potential of becoming a private blog. Pinterest will certainly play a roll in any upcoming efforts as I work on building up my personal brand (design website & blog, etc).

For tonight, I'll leave you with what has become a daily mantra for me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment